One of the worlds most successful and award winning practice is currently looking for a top Architectural Health Planner or Health Architect to join their successful and growing team within their Health division. If you have current health experience and are looking for a top firm to work for, with excellent progression and culture, then this role is for you! At present my client is looking for a top architectural health planner to support the design and planning of clinical health projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Architect with Health experience to take a step up and join one of the most recognised teams in the industry, join one of the best international successful practices within the world.
This firm is experiencing a period of exciting change and growth, and offers unlimited potential to develop your career locally and internationally.
Key requirements include:
- At least 6 years post graduate experience with experience working across health projects within a leading Australian architecture practice
- Advanced Revit and dRofus Skills is essential
- Health and Clinical planning experience of a department is essential
- Strong communication skills
- B.Arch or M.Arch is essential, registration is desired
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, eager to build your career and work as part of a successful and growing team
To discuss this opportunity and for further details please contact Gemma on 0409 909 505 or Gemma.Palfreyman@kappaexecutive.com.au for a confidential chat.
Please note, local experience and health project experience is required along with full working rights within Australia.
Kappa Executive Search is a boutique search firm based in Sydney. We specialise in Architecture, Interior Design, and Quantity Surveying sectors. We pride ourselves in working with the highest calibre candidates and consultancies across the APAC region.