A opportunity has arisen to join a multidisciplinary design firm delivering architecture, interior design, urban design and strategic services across APAC.
This firm seek a technically competent Architect or Architectural Technician who enjoys working 'hands-on' in the 'delivery' end of projects. This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Project coordination
- Consultant co-ordination
- Sketch details and handle RFI's
- Getting out on site frequently to conduct inspections and manage Contractors
- Risk Management
- Contract Administration
- Act as a 'guiding hand' in the office to some of the junior members of staff.
Projects include large multi residential and mixed use resi/retail/commercial schemes as well as integrated housing and health.
With a staff of 200 in APAC their award-winning projects transform the way people use and inhabit urban spaces and built environments.
This firms understands the social and economic forces currently shaping communities and their impact on built environments of the future.
This practice provides a supportive office structure and offer a number of benefits to their staff. This role presents is a real opportunity for long-term career development, as they can provide:
- Variety of work to suit different interests, experience and goals, as well as the opportunity for individuals to move between different types of projects within the office.
- Annual reviews for all staff, to review performance, salary and identify future goals.
- Opportunities for promotion to Associate, Associate Director, and Director Level.
To discuss this opportunity and for further details please contact Gemma Palfreyman on 0409 909 505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential chat. Alternatively please apply for this role by clicking on the link below.
Kappa Executive Search is a boutique search firm based in Sydney. We specialise Engineering, Design and Construction sectors. We pride ourselves in working with the highest calibre candidates and consultancies across the APAC region.