Excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a growing National Cost Management/Advisory firm.
Working from their brand new harbour-view premises in North Sydney, you will be the Executive Assistant to the NSW Managing Director, providing support in various complex responsibilities. You are the point of contact for the local leadership team, clients, and staff and at all times represent their brand and values with passion and purpose.
Other responsibilities include
- Fluid diary and travel management
- Preparation and maintenance of documents/presentations
- Managing Board Papers, Agendas and meeting minutes
- Coordination and preparation of meetings and events
- Problem solving
- Task management
What you will need
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in managing and recording meeting minutes and preparing agendas
- Have an ‘on call’ attitude to work and ability to pivot
- Ability to work with minimal direction and use your own initiative
- Demonstrable experience handling confidential information
- Exceptional communication skills, confidence to liaise with senior internal and external roles
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- High EQ and personal discipline
- Intuition to anticipate needs and think ahead, able to prioritise work assignments
- Mature, resilient and confident
For further details on this position or for a confidential chat please contact Shane O'Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kappa Executive Search is an Australian search and recruitment firm. We specialise in the Design, Engineering and Construction sectors. We pride ourselves in working with the highest calibre candidates and consultancies across the APAC region.