Established for over 30 years this major International and Top Tier practice; specialise in Architecture, Interior and Urban design on projects across the world.
Their projects have an emphasis on quality and innovation across each of their business verticals which include; Data Centres, Education, Defence, Health, Research, Commercial, Retail and Multi-Story Residential.
They have won multiple awards for Architecture and Interior Design and continue to expand into multiple disciplines.
The offices are stunning and are designed specifically to support a creative environment allowing their staff to work across all stages on a variety of projects and advance in their career. They are located less then 5 mins walk from the main train line and have an excellent culture
Right now they are looking to hire a talented Mid Level or Senior Interior Designer with excellent design and technical knowledge to join their team working on a growing number of exciting high profile health/research and Datacentres and workplace projects.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in aspects of design and delivery in the Australian market including concept design to interior package documentation using Revit.
- Design and presentation skills
- 8-10 years minimum experience gained working in the Australian market
- Relevant degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Proficient in Revit
- Proven experience across all stages in design right through to completion on projects
- Self-motivated focus to achieve project deadlines
- Must be a permanent resident in Australia or have Australian Citizenship and be in NSW
- Must have a minimum of 5 years local experience
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please review some of our current vacancies by entering the following link in your browser http://www.kappaexecutive.com/live_job_feed.html