An award winning international and well-known practice have an outstanding volume and variety of work confirmed over the next 2 years, such is the scale of their current work program. At present they are working across a variety of projects within the health space.
Due to the amount of work coming in, this practice is looking to expand and are in a current need for someone who has experience working on design development right through to delivery stages. At present they are offering a fixed term contract for a minimum of 12 months to work across a variety of projects within Health.
If you have solid experience of working on design development right through to construction documentation delivery phases and have intermediate to advance experience using Revit click APPLY. To be successful in this role, please read criteria below.
- CBD Based
- Professional and fun working environment
- Stable firm with locked in projects and large pipeline of work for the next 2 years
- Liaison and coordination with project team, clients and consultants
- Production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Excellent progression within the company, internal promotion within
- Healthy work life balance
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years local experience working within Australia in an Architectural practice
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree
- Must be living in Sydney and have permanent or Australian Citizenship
- Revit is essential (non negotiable)
- Experience across design development right through to full construction completion of projects
- Health experience is desired but not essential
- Experience across any complex large scale projects such as Government projects (Rail, Education, Health, Data Centres, Defence, Commercial, Retail etc)
Kappa Executive Search is a boutique search firm based in Sydney. We specialise in the Design, Engineering and Quantity Surveying sectors. We pride ourselves in working with the highest calibre candidates and consultancies across the APAC region.