Join an award-winning, multidisciplinary international studio based in the Inner City of Sydney. They pride themselves on delivering to the upmost highest standards. My client worked on a diverse range of projects spanning bespoke residences, luxury hotels, unique hospitality and workplace interiors, urban design and large-scale master planning.
Offering a workplace culture based on their core values and ethos, they aim to create a safe, inclusive and diverse workplace so they can watch their people thrive.
Most recently an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Architect to manage a number of projects and contribute to the management of their studio has become available. At present they have a high- level of demand in projects, so you will be working closely with the Associates and Directors to delivery quality projects and coordinate teams.
As a Senior Project Architect, we are looking for someone with a strong compliance knowledge, paired with a keen eye for design and detail to challenge the project and the team you work with. Working on a number of exciting projects from master planning, residential and mixed-use projects.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who has experience in
- Leading construction projects with Tier 1 and 2 builders
- Experience working across Multi-residential, mixed-use projects
- Have a keen interest in leading and mentoring our teams
- Consultative approach to manage, liaise with and co-ordinate the various requirements and activities of Clients, Consultants and local Councils;
- Management of construction documentation packages
- Expert contract administration knowledge
- Proactive site contact
- Act as a 'guiding hand' in the office to some of the junior members of staff'
This practice provides a supportive office structure and offer a number of benefits to their staff. This role presents is a real opportunity for long-term career development, as they can provide:
- Variety of work to suit different interests, experience and goals, as well as the opportunity for individuals to move between different types of projects within the office.
- Annual reviews for all staff, to review performance, salary and identify future goals.
- Opportunities for promotion to Associate, Associate Director, and Director Level.
Kappa Executive Search is a boutique search firm based in Sydney. We specialise Engineering, Design and Construction sectors. We pride ourselves in working with the highest calibre candidates and consultancies across the APAC region.