This leading multidisciplinary international architects practice has offices across Australia, Asia and Europe.
With a vibrant Sydney office that has delivered many iconic projects, this long established practice is highly engaged in its employees’ well-being and professional development. Offering regular social activities, study trips, international secondment opportunities and continued education opportunities, Staff are engaged and happy.
There is an opportunity for a Project Architect to work closely alongside a Senior Associate, delivering large-scale Residential and Aged Care projects. Looking after a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and timely delivery of projects through construction stages.
- Tertiary degree in Architecture
- Experience using Revit
- A thorough understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Strong technical and coordination skills
- Proven experience delivering quality projects including producing detailed documentation packages
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
This role is ideal for a passionate and motivated architect, with a strong delivery focus.
Please apply for this opportunity using the link below. For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications/discussions will be treated in the strictest confidence.