Our client has seen sustained success at their national Australian QS company that has meant they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their Parramatta team.
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 4- 7 years’ local experience in a Quantity Surveying role and have the ability to use Cost X; must be a team player, have effective organisational and communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Australia as a client side QS
- Graduate of an accredited Quantity Surveyor degree course
- Previous experience working for a client side Quantity Surveying Consultancy, providing the full range of project experience and the duties performed for all major projects
- Experience in using CostX and Excel
- Corporate members / candidates working towards accreditation of AIQS or RICS preferred
- High level verbal and written communication skills
If you're interest in this position, please feel free to call:
Julian Humphreys, Senior Recruiter - Quantity Surveying at Kappa Executive Search
: 0413 955 809 Email: