This Australian practice has seen unprecedented growth and are now operating from 7 offices across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
Although they have enjoyed fantastic success recently with Design Competition wins for large mixed-use projects, they still consider providing affordable and sustainable homes to be a key part of their core values.
They have a number major project homes developments kicking off, and urgently require a talented Architectural Project Leader to join their Sydney Studio on a permanent basis for a early to late January 2021 start.
Reporting to the Directors, your role will be to take multi-residential and integrated housing projects right through the DA and construction phases, whilst ensuring the design intent is realised. You will operate as a vital member of a high achieving team, based in an stunning open plan studio.
- Experience running projects across Integrated terraces, apartment blocks and homes
- Solid experience from DA through to CD/CD experience is essential along with Technical BCA and industry knowledge.
- Project Homes experience is essential
- ArchiCAD skills is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on homes from 50-100.
- Must have Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship and local experience within Australia
This role is working for one of the Best and Top ArchiCAD practices within Australia. If you are looking for progression or a step up into Leading a team, managing projects and have experience across large scale project homes/terraces with ArchiCAD, please click APPLY.
Kappa Executive Search is a boutique search firm based in Sydney. We specialise in Architecture, Interior Design, and Quantity Surveying sectors. We pride ourselves in working with the highest calibre candidates and consultancies across the APAC region.