Join a leading mid-sized boutique Interior & Architectural firm in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
Due to promotions and growth, our client is looking for a Junior - Mid-level Interior Designer to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to develop their career into a more mid level within the next 12 months.
As an Interior Designer, you will be involved across all stages of projects, from concept through to delivery and construction, with a focus on front end conceptual design and development.
The majority of projects will be in the Commercial Workplace, and you will also have the opportunity to work on some exciting and unique, high-end residential projects.
With at least 3-4 years interior design experience, you will also have:
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Previous experience working on commercial interiors or residential projects within a practice
- A passion and a flair for design
- Strong Revit skills is essential for this role
- An Adv Dip or Degree within Interior Design
- Must be located in Sydney and hold a permanent residency or Australian Citizenship
This is a relaxed, down to earth and friendly firm offering a positive, team focussed environment, with a good work life balance.
Kappa Executive Search is a boutique search firm based in Sydney. We specialise in Architecture, Interior Design, and Quantity Surveying sectors. We pride ourselves in working with the highest calibre candidates and consultancies across the APAC region.